Digitalisation offers new possibilities for fashion industry – yet raising challenging legal issues. What is fashion going to look like in the future? What are the benefits? Who owns it?
In this webinar, organised jointly by Finnish Association for Industrial Rights (STY) and Finnish Fashion Law Association (MOY), we will discuss about the implications of new digital trends for fashion businesses as well as key legal issues related to transforming physical into digital – among others, the ownership and enforcement of intellectual property rights, potential misuse, contractual arrangements as well as data concerns.
Our expert panel consists of the following five expert speakers representing a range of views on the topic:
– Hilla Peltola, Marketing and communications coordinator, digital design house / The Fabricant
– Natalia Särmäkari, Doctoral candidate, Aalto University / Department of Design
– Mikko Antikainen, D.Sc (Econ and Bus Admin), University of Jyväskylä
– Eleonora Rosati, Professor of IP law, Stockholm University, Of Counsel, Bird & Bird
– Hannes Kankaanpää, IP & Tech Counsel, Kolster
The event takes place online 30 March 2022 10.00 (EET) onwards, and is hosted by Jussi Ilvonen, IP Lawyer, Kolster, and Emilia Hodge, Attorney-at-Law, Properta Attorneys.
Register by 24.3.2022 to us: email@example.com.